- To promote a fun, high quality environment for the children aged from babies to pre-school.
- Ensuring that at all times the Welfare and Learning development requirements are met.
- Work in partnership with parents and carers.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health and safety throughout the nursery.
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the children at all times.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures relating to the nursery.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Our staff are very valuable to us and we see everybody as an individual, not just as a number. We employ staff from a wide range of backgrounds and with different personalities which makes for a stronger team. You will be supported as a staff member through day-to-day feedback and by having regular meetings with your leader. Training is also of high importance to us and your professional development will be encouraged. Our overall aim is that all our staff team are taking part, happy and content and we believe this is what makes an outstanding setting.